10% off*

Abeille Royale Lift Oil 50ml

Price reduced from $193.00 to $173.70
Fulfilled By
The Advanced Youth Watery Oil brings together the most powerful bee products, selected by Guerlain research to enable skin to repair itself 9 times faster. Skin is plumped-up and appears visibly younger. Its non-greasy formula is made from 95% naturally-derived ingredients. Instrumental test, 20 volunteers, 2 applications per day, after 3 days. ²Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 5% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
  • Size
  • Product Specific Branding
    Abeille Royale Lift Oil
  • Brand Range
    Abeille Royale
  • Key Selling Points
    Replumps, smoothes, illuminates all skin types.
  • Benefits
  • How to Apply
    Use it morning and evening before the Double R Renew & Repair Serum or the Day Cream. Follow the application technique used by the Guerlain Spa facialists for even more beautiful skin. • Step 1: shake the bottle to ensure the correct amount of microbeads. • Step 2: take two or three drops. Warm the product between your palms. • Step 3: using the palms of your hands, smooth it into the skin, starting in the middle of the face and moving outwards. • Step 4: replump by making fists with your hands, place them on your cheeks, then make upward rotating movements.
  • Sun Protection Factor
    No SPF
  • Skincare Area
  • Brand Category
  • Skincare Type
  • Skincare Format
  • Concerns
  • Age Range
  • Skin Type
  • Skincare Time
  • Ingredients
    Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyglycerin-3, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Royal Jelly, Mannitol, Cellulose, Chlorphenesin, Mel (Honey), Parfum (Fragrance), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Propanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Adenosine, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethyl Citrate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Benzoate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Potassium Sorbate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tin Oxide.
  • SKU

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.