10% off*

Prismelibre Concealer 11ml

Price reduced from $54.00 to $48.60
Fulfilled By
Check in-store
Correct, care and illuminate with this long-wearing multi-purpose concealer made with 95% natural origin ingredients. Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 5% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture.
  • Size
  • Product Specific Branding
    Prismelibre Concealer
  • Brand Range
    Prisme Libre
  • Key Selling Points
    The new 24-hour skin-caring concealer. Instrumental test conducted on 30 volunteers.
  • Finish
  • Benefits
  • Coverage
  • Brand Colour
    Beige N80
  • Makeup Type
  • Makeup Subtype
  • Brand Category
  • Ingredients
    Aqua (Water), C9-12 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Pullulan, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Mica, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylene Brassylate, Sodium Benzoate, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)]
  • Bristle Type
  • SKU

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.