10% off*

Skin Ressource Velvet Cream 50ml

Price reduced from $99.00 to $89.10
Fulfilled By
This light and refreshing gel-cream offers normal to combination skin 72-hour* moisturization. Intensively moisturized and protected from daily stress, the skin glows with a natural light. 97% of ingredients of natural origin**. *Hydration by corneometry, 11 subjects, after 72 hours. *Value calculated on the basis of ISO 16128-1 and ISO 12128-2. Percentage of water included. Remaining 3% contribute to the performance, sensoriality, and stability of the formula.
  • Size
  • Product Specific Branding
    Skin Ressource Velvet Cream
  • Brand Range
    Skin Ressource
  • Key Selling Points
    • LONG-TERM HYDRATION • 72H HYDRATION1 VISIBLY ILLUMINATED SKIN • +36% skin radiance2 • +37% complexion luminosity2 • +33% plumped aspect of the skin2 1Hydration by corneometry, 11 subjects, after 72 hours. 2Self-assessment by scoring, 31 women, after 28 days.
  • Benefits
  • How to Apply
    Apply morning and evening to the face using gentle, outwards sweeping movements.
  • Sun Protection Factor
    No SPF
  • Skincare Area
  • Brand Category
  • Skincare Type
  • Skincare Format
  • Concerns
  • Age Range
  • Skin Type
  • Skincare Time
  • Ingredients
    Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isomalt, Cellulose, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Inositol, Tocopherol, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Phytol, The List Of All Ingredients Used In The Composition Of Our Products May Be Subject To Change As European Regulations Evolve. Before Using A Givenchy Product, Please Read The List Of Ingredients On The Packaging.
  • SKU

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience starting 60 days ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.