10% off*

Le Rouge Sheer Velvet Xmas N16 Set 3.4g

Price reduced from $58.00 to $52.20
Fulfilled By
For the 2023 holiday season, Givenchy presents its exclusive FESTIVE WINTER ESCAPE, the first collection by Givenchy Makeup Creative Director Thom Walker. The Maison invites you to attend the most festive of winter soirées. Experience the thrill of a sparkling New Year’s party at high altitude. Just for the occasion, LE ROUGE Sheer Velvet N°16 NUDE BOISÉ is decked out in a limited-edition case covered with reflective silver sequins to capture all the glamour of the holiday period.
  • Size
  • Product Specific Branding
    Le Rouge Sheer Velvet Xmas N16 Set
  • Brand Range
    Rouge Sheer Velvet
  • Brand Colour
  • How to Apply
    TIPS Start by applying to the upper lip, outlining the cupid’s bow, and then continue with the lower lip. To accentuate the blurred effect, lightly blot by gently tapping with your finger. THE ULTIMATE LIP ROUTINE Teamed with Le Rouge Baume, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet creates the ultimate lip care and color duo. • Apply Le Rouge Baume, enveloping the lips in 24-hour hydration* from 96% natural ingredients.** • Blot away any excess before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for a perfect sheer matte pout. *Instrumental test on 11 volunteers. ** Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
  • Makeup Type
  • Makeup Subtype
  • Brand Category
  • Ingredients
    Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77491 - Ci 77492 - Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 6 - Red 7 - Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)]
  • SKU

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.