10% off*

Le Rouge Interdit Xmas N554 3.4g

Price reduced from $58.00 to $52.20
Fulfilled By
For the 2023 holiday season, Givenchy unveils its exclusive Le Rouge Interdit Intense Silk N°554 NUDE THRILL, the brand new shade by Givenchy Makeup Creative Director Thom Walker. Perfect for creating a festive look, this lipstick is decked out in our brand-new case covered with reflective silver sequins to capture all the glamour of the holiday period. Just for this collection, the lipstick is decorated with an exclusive motif: the iconic Givenchy 4G is repeatedly stamped onto the stick as a nod to our couture monogram.
  • Size
  • Product Specific Branding
    Le Rouge Interdit Xmas N554
  • Brand Range
    Le Rouge Interdit
  • Finish
  • Coverage
  • Brand Colour
  • How to Apply
    TIPS Starting at the center of the lips, glide the lipstick towards the corners of the mouth, beginning with the upper lip and continuing with the lower lip. THE FASHION STATEMENT LIP Pair Le Rouge Interdit Intense Silk with Le Rouge Baume for exceptionally moisturized and richly colored lips. • Apply Le Rouge Baume and let the 24-hour hydration*, from 96% natural origin ingredients**, penetrate the lips. • Remove any excess before applying Le Rouge Interdit Intense Silk, for a sublime couture finish. *Instrumental test on 11 volunteers. **Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity. THE THRILL OF THE FORBIDDEN To match your bold Le Rouge Interdit Intense Silk lipstick, make a statement and break the rules with the new L’Interdit Eau de Toilette.
  • Makeup Type
  • Makeup Subtype
  • Brand Category
  • Ingredients
    Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, C15-19 Alkane, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Serica Powder (Silk Powder), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Trihydroxystearin, Propyl Gallate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, [+/- Ci 77491 - Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)]
  • SKU

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.