Guerlain

L'Essentiel Natural Glow Foundation

$84.00
GUER ESSENTIEL FDT FLUIDE 00N
Fulfilled By
Available
Description
Naturalness & make-up performance come together for the first time at Guerlain. A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. The complexion is perfect, luminous and fresh. The comfortable texture becomes one with the skin, making it ideal for buildable coverage (light to medium). With L'Essentiel, bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. The formula lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. The complexion is more even; the appearance of imperfections is reduced. An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance. Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women.
  • Size
    30ml
  • Product Specific Branding
    L'Essentiel Natural Glow Foundation
  • Brand Range
    L'Essentiel
  • Brand Vendor
    GUERLAIN
  • Key Selling Points
    1. Naturalness & make-up performance come together for the first time at Guerlain. A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingrédients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women. 2. An innovative technology that combines probiotic derivatives and prebiotics with tara, red algae and white cocoa bean extracts. L'Essentiel lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. Bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. 3. An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.
  • Finish
    Natural
  • Benefits
    Long-wearing
  • Coverage
    Medium
  • Brand Colour
    00N Porcelain
  • How to Apply
    • Activate: To awaken the complexion, pat the skin with the L'Essentiel brush before applying make-up. Start at the inner corner of the eye, go to the ear, and then down towards the chin. • Prepare: Use Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil as a primer. Apply two to three drops of the oil to the face and neck. The skin appears instantly smoother, plumper and revitalised. • Unify: Apply the foundation directly to the L’Essentiel brush, depending on the desired level of coverage: one drop for light coverage, two to three drops for medium coverage. Then dab the foundation onto the face at five points: forehead, nose, chin, left and right cheeks. Pat and blend the foundation from the centre of the face outwards until the result is even. • Enhance: Add a finishing touch to the face make-up with Météorites Compact for a shine-control effect followed by Terracotta Light for a sun-kissed healthy-looking glow.
  • Makeup Type
    Foundations
  • Makeup Subtype
    Liquid
  • Brand Category
    Make-Up
  • SKU
    3099600001

You might also like

Grey Goose

A better way to fly Perth Airport

Top brands

Shop international brands and local favourites at great prices.

Duty Free

With every purchase you'll save on tax & duty.

Shop anywhere, anytime

Shop online at your convenience starting 60 days ahead of your flight.

Pickup when you fly

Your items will be waiting for you at your preferred collection point.